How to Design the Next Decade of Your Life (Part 1) - MM#34
Listen on iTunes: Click Here
Listen on Spotify: Click Here
If the next decade of your life was going to be the most fulfilling, meaningful, prosperous, adventurous, purpose-driven decade of your life…
…what would it look like?
…what skills would you need to acquire?
…what habits would you need to break?
…which relationships would you need to end?
…which new relationships would you need to forge?
And the big one:
If you keep on living the way you’ve been living…
…will you be designing a future you can't wait to live into?
...or will you drift into a future of more of the same?
The FIRST HALF of this episode:
· Why you need to design a DECADE, not just the year ahead
· Why we overestimate what we can get done in 1 year, and underestimate what can get done in 10 years
· Revisiting DRIFT and how it’s gravitational pull will prevent you from living a future of your own design
THE SECOND HALF of this episode:
· Dominick leads you through a guided meditation to inspect the last 10 years of your life.
· This is your exercise to deeply inspect where you’ve been, how much has changed, and how little has changed, is your starting place for dreaming big for the 10 years in front of you.